The Penfield Presbyterian Early Learning Center is the outgrowth of the mission and community concerns of the Penfield Presbyterian Church. We believe that children have a right to be actively cared for by dedicated, well-trained professionals; to be provided with the best possible environmental conditions and materials with which to explore and play; and to be valued as a unique individual. Aligned with our mission statement and beliefs, our goals are:
- To meet the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of each child in our care.
- To provide safe opportunities for both active and quiet play throughout the day.
- To develop and foster positive and productive habits in each child.
- To work in partnership with each child's family.
- To be in compliance with all regulations.